3. Purpose of the treatment and freedom to confer Personal Data. 3.1 Apart from what has been specified for browsing data, the User is free to provide Personal Data for the request of information or to use certain web services, such as to ask certain questions or request information regarding activities, products and/or services of MY home collection. However, failure by the User to provide such information may result in the impossibility to obtain the requested information and services. As pointed out above, MY home collection indicates the required or optional nature of the information to be provided by the User by adding an asterisk [*] next to the information that is strictly necessary to perform the requested service. Only the failure to provide required information will prevent the service requested by the User from being performed. 3.2 Personal Data are collected for the following purposes: (a) for the registration of Users who need a password to access reserved areas or services and to check their identity; (b) to contact those Users who have submitted a request to that effect; (c) for the transmission of information and materials and/or the supply of services requested by the Users. MY home collection may also use Personal Data for the transmission of information of commercial nature or related to business activities, even through a newsletter, only upon a specific consent or request from the User by the on-line registration form; (d) to comply with obligations under laws and/or regulations (e.g. tax and accounting requirements), intra-group reporting, internal controls.
4. Treatment procedures. Personal Data are processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent illegal or improper use, unauthorised access and loss of data.
5. Personal Data communication. The Personal Data collected through the Website may be disclosed within the limits of the indicated purposes and for the proper management of the Website (i) to persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and assistance and consulting activities to MY home collection, with particular regard, but without limitation, to accounting, legal, tax, financial and computer issues; (ii) to persons who have a right to access the data under laws o regulations. Moreover, the data will be disclosed to the internal staff of MY home collection in charge of the processing, who will handle them to follow up and duly fulfil the User’s requests or for the proper management of the Website.
6. Care of Personal Data and security. 6.1 MY home collection will make sure that in the processing by electronic tools, the use of Personal Data be limited to the cases strictly necessary to achieve the purposes, for which such Data have been collected. Although total security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, MY home collection guarantees to the User that it has adopted an appropriate system of technical and organisational security measures to protect Personal Data against loss, intentional or even involuntary alteration, and/or unauthorised access. MY home collection will keep the security system updated with the technological advancements. 6.2 Each User is responsible for ensuring and verifying the possession of their password and of the relevant access codes for the web resources.
7. Processing controller. The controller of the Personal Data is MY home collection s.r.l., with registered office in viale Milton 53, 50129 Firenze – Italia. The Data processor is Mrs. Chiara Gazziero.
8. Rights of the interested party. The person to whom the Personal Data refer (hereinafter the “data subject”) may exercise the rights under art. 7 of the Code, rewritten in full below for reference: